- 18" Premium Plyo Box from Power Systems
- 2" Olympic Quick Collar Original Design sold as Pair by Ader Sporting Goods
- 2.5 kg Chromed Competition Collars (Pair) by Ivanko
- 25 Pound Solid Rubber Bumper Plates Pair from Ader Sporting Goods
- 2XU Non-Stirrup Compression Calf Guard from 2XU
- 2XU Women's Contour Support Bra from 2XU
- 2XU Women's Ultimate Endurance Bra from 2XU
- 30ft 2" Poly Dacron Strength Training Undulation Rope Battle Fitness Exercise from Sky Enterprise USA
- 35 LB Solid Rubber Weight Plates Black Pair from Ader Sporting Goods
- 60" Olympic Bar in Black from USA Sports by Troy Barbell
- Abmat Abdominal Trainer - Crossfit Abmat - Core Exerciser from Neptune Barbell Co.
- Ader Adjustable Speed Cable Jump Rope from Ader Sporting Goods
- Ader Competition Kettlebell Set w/DVD- (16, 24, 32kg) from Ader Sporting Goods
- Ader Power Training Crossfit MMA Battle Rope- 1.5" x 30' from Ader Sporting Goods
- Ader Premier Kettlebell Set w/ DVD (5, 15, 25, 35, 45, 55 Lbs) from Ader Sporting Goods
- Ader Premier Kettlebell Set w/ DVD- (5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50 Lbs) by Ader Sporting Goods
- Ader Premier Kettlebell Set- (12, 16, 24kg) from Ader Sporting Goods
- Ader Premier Kettlebell Set- (16, 24kg) by Ader Sporting Goods
- Ader Premier Kettlebell Set- (4, 6, 8, 12kg) by Ader Sporting Goods
- Ader Premier Kettlebell- (15lb) by Ader Sporting Goods
- Ader Premier Kettlebell- (16 Kg) from Ader Sporting Goods
- Ader Premier Kettlebell- (20kg) from Ader Sporting Goods
- Ader Premier Kettlebell- (24kg) by Ader Sporting Goods
- Ader Pro-Grade International Kettlebell- (16kg) from Ader Sporting Goods
- Ader Pro-Grade International Kettlebell- (20 Kg) from Ader Sporting Goods
- Ader Pro-Grade Kettlebell- (12kg) from Ader Sporting Goods
- Apex Roman/Hyper Extension Bench by Apex
- Blonyx HMB+ Creatine. 240g, 1Mo. Supply from Blonyx Biosciences
- Body Solid Bumper Plates - 45 lb Pair - Black from Body Solid
- Cap Barbell 1000 Pound Solid Test Bar (7-Feet) from Cap Barbell
- Cap Barbell 15 Pound Aluma-Lite Training Bar by Cap Barbell
- Cap Barbell 1500 Pound Solid Test Bar (7-Feet) from Cap Barbell
- Cap Barbell 29-Pound Ultra-Light Training Bar from Cap Barbell
- Cap Barbell Bar Collars 2-Inch Chromed Spring Clip Collar Olympic from Cap Barbell
- CAP Barbell Wrist Wrap with Thumb Loop from Cap Barbell
- CFF - Men's WOD BAR - 20 Kg Olympic Barbell Built with Crossfit in Mind. 5 Yr Warranty Against Bending from Cap Barbell
- CFF 10 Lb Technique Training Plates (Single Plate) - 10 Lbs; Great for Crossfit & Olympic Lifting from CFF-FIT
- CFF 12 kg Pro Competition Russian Kettlebell (Girya)W/ free block of chalk! Great for Crossfit and MMA Training! by Christian's Fitness Factory
- CFF 14lb Wall Ball 14" Diameter - Crossfit & MMA Tough - Best Priced Medicine Ball by CFF-FIT
- CFF 3 - N - 1 Wood Plyo Box - 20/24/30 inch and Double Under Speed Jump rope Great for Crossfit, MMA, or Plyometric Agility Training, from CFF-FIT
- CFF 50' Polypropylene Rope - 1.5" thick - Perfect for Battling!For Extra grip rope also comes with a 2 oz of chalk. Amazon exclusive from CFF-FIT
- CFF High Density Tri Fold Mat 4' x 8' by CFF-FIT
- CFF Slam Ball - Medicine Ball - 20 lbs - Non- Bounce Slammer by CFF-FIT
- CFF Slam Ball - Medicine Ball - 25 lbs - Non- Bounce Slammer by CFF-FIT
- CFF Strength Band Intermediate Set - Great for Crossfit, Power Lifting, General Fitness! from CFF-FIT
- CFF Strength Band Pull up Package - Great for Crossfit, Power Lifting, General Fitness! from CFF-FIT
- CFF Wall/Ceiling Mounted Pull Up Bar w/300 lb Capacity; Great for P90X, Crossfit/Garage Gym/MMA Workouts from CFF-FIT
- CFF Wood Olympic Rings - 18' Black Extra Wide Numbered Straps; Comes w/ 2 oz of Chalk from Christian's Fitness Factory
- Champion Sports 24-Inch Individual Plyometric Box (1 -24' Box included - Not a Set) from Champion Sports
- Champion Sports Rhino Poly Training Ropes from Champion
- Concentrated Creatine Powder by CON-CRET
- Crossfit Shirt, Wod Father, Size: Large, TShirt, T-Shirt from TreadLife
- Crossfit Style Cable Jump Rope - Great for Double Unders from Tread-Life-Fitness
- CrossFit Ultra Speed Cable Jump Rope by Rubberbanditz from RubberBanditz
- Dymatize Nutrition ISO 100 Whey Protein Powder by Dymatize
- Exervo Nimbus EnduraBead Pro Foam Roller 24" x 6" Full Round by Nefitco
- EXF Rings - Crossfit Gymnastics Fitness Training from Power Athletes, LLC
- Factory Direct Fitness Kraiburg Rubber Bumper Plate by Sport Supply Group
- Fat Gripz from Fat Gripz
- Functional Fitness Pull up Assistance / CrossFit 41in Loop Resistance Exercise Band Set - #2, #3, #4, #5, #6 - 20 - 335 lbs (9 - 152 kg) Resistance / Assistance by Functional Fitness
- Functional Fitness Pull up Assistance / CrossFit 41in Loop Resistance Exercise Band Set - #3, #4, #5 - 30 - 250 lbs (14 - 113 kg) Resistance / Assistance from Functional Fitness
- Gaiam Tree of Life Yoga Mat by Gaiam
If you were to pick one item to have in your Garage Gym it would be a jump rope. This is one of the cheapest pieces of equipment but can give you a great cardio workout. Whether your knocking out consecutive double unders or just starting with singles you will need to get a good jump rope.
A thin yoga mat can be used for situps or pushups and also protect your jump rope from wearing out when your practicing your double unders. The yoga mat works great to use for foam rolling at the end of a workout
A pull up bar is a good addition. Not only can you work on pull ups, but also toe to bars, knee to elbows, and hang and set of rings once you get them.
Next on the list is a set of gym rings. You can do ring dips and also pushups. If your more advanced you can bust out the muscle ups. Intermediate to beginners can work on ring rows and pull ups.
A plyo box would be next on the list and is a great tool for building your fast twitch muscles for jumping and hip power. These boxes are light weight and can be moved around the gym easily and are very versatile (jump over them and use for box squats.)
An ab mat is a great tool to compliment your situp workout routines. The ab mat fits under your back in the lumbar curve and is a nice addition.
Kettlebells are great for building hip power and endurance. Get a 35 lb kettlebell for starters as this may be the most versatile weight. Over time you can add and fill in the other weights as needed.
A barbell is a great item to have in your garage. Load up the bar with a few bumper plates and your good to go on shoulder presses, push press or power cleans. Finish out the barbell with a set of clamps to hold the bumpers in place. The spring clamps can get beat up sitting around the gym so find an old milk crate to keep them out of harms way.
Yoga mats are essential for doing ab workouts or stretching or laying around after workouts. These mats are relatively cheap and can be easily cleaned with some soap and water or just sprayed down.
Later on you may want to spring for a timer that you put on the wall but can get by in a pinch with your watch or phone.
Take your time and build your garage gym up as you need and pretty soon you will have all of your neighbors joining in for Saturday workouts with you.