- Nano Vapor - Hardcore Pre-Workout Formula from Muscletech
- 18" Premium Plyo Box from Power Systems
- 2" Olympic Quick Collar Original Design sold as Pair by Ader Sporting Goods
- 2.5 kg Chromed Competition Collars (Pair) by Ivanko
- 25 Pound Solid Rubber Bumper Plates Pair from Ader Sporting Goods
- 2PCS Fitness Dumbbells FORREST 0.75kg/pc for Women Beauty Weight Loss Aerobic Exercise GYM & Home from FORREST
- 2XU Non-Stirrup Compression Calf Guard from 2XU
- 2XU Women's Contour Support Bra from 2XU
- 2XU Women's Ultimate Endurance Bra from 2XU
- 30ft 2" Poly Dacron Strength Training Undulation Rope Battle Fitness Exercise from Sky Enterprise USA
- 35 LB Solid Rubber Weight Plates Black Pair from Ader Sporting Goods
- 60" Olympic Bar in Black from USA Sports by Troy Barbell
- Abmat Abdominal Trainer - Crossfit Abmat - Core Exerciser from Neptune Barbell Co.
- Ader Adjustable Speed Cable Jump Rope from Ader Sporting Goods
- Ader Competition Kettlebell Set w/DVD- (16, 24, 32kg) from Ader Sporting Goods
- Ader Olympic Collars for Lifting Chains- Chrome Plated by Ader Sporting Goods
- Ader Power Training Crossfit MMA Battle Rope- 1.5" x 30' from Ader Sporting Goods
- Ader Premier Kettlebell Set w/ DVD (5, 15, 25, 35, 45, 55 Lbs) from Ader Sporting Goods
- Ader Premier Kettlebell Set w/ DVD- (5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50 Lbs) by Ader Sporting Goods
- Ader Premier Kettlebell Set- (12, 16, 24kg) from Ader Sporting Goods
- Ader Premier Kettlebell Set- (16, 24kg) by Ader Sporting Goods
- Ader Premier Kettlebell Set- (4, 6, 8, 12kg) by Ader Sporting Goods
- Ader Premier Kettlebell- (15lb) by Ader Sporting Goods
- Ader Premier Kettlebell- (16 Kg) from Ader Sporting Goods
- Ader Premier Kettlebell- (20kg) from Ader Sporting Goods
- Ader Premier Kettlebell- (24kg) by Ader Sporting Goods
- Ader Pro-Grade International Kettlebell- (16kg) from Ader Sporting Goods
- Ader Pro-Grade International Kettlebell- (20 Kg) from Ader Sporting Goods
- Ader Pro-Grade Kettlebell- (12kg) from Ader Sporting Goods
- ARD Camo Pro MMA Fight Shorts Camouflage UFC Cage Fight Grappling Kickboxing by ARD-Champs
- Aurorae Yoga Mats- Specially Designed 1/4" (6mm) Ultra Thick Memory Foam. 72" Long with our Rising Moon Focal Icon. Free from Phthalates, Silicone and Latex.Toxin Free and Bio-Degradable 100% guaranteed from Aurorae
- Bad Boy Matrix Fight Shorts by Revgear
- Bands Weight Lifting Powerlifting Band Exercise Bands #3 Size by Serious Steel Fitness
- Blank Crossfit Shorts by Epic MMA Gear
- Blonyx HMB+ Creatine. 240g, 1Mo. Supply from Blonyx Biosciences
- Body Solid Bumper Plates - 45 lb Pair - Black from Body Solid
- Body Solid Iron Kettlebells by Body Solid
- Buddy Lee Rope Master Jump Rope by Buddy Lee
- Cap Barbell 1000 Pound Solid Test Bar (7-Feet) from Cap Barbell
- Cap Barbell 1500 Pound Solid Test Bar (7-Feet) from Cap Barbell
- Cap Barbell 29-Pound Ultra-Light Training Bar from Cap Barbell
- CAP Barbell Wrist Wrap with Thumb Loop from Cap Barbell
- CFF 12 kg Pro Competition Russian Kettlebell (Girya)W/ free block of chalk! Great for Crossfit and MMA Training! by Christian's Fitness Factory
- CFF 14lb Wall Ball 14" Diameter - Crossfit & MMA Tough - Best Priced Medicine Ball by CFF-FIT
- CFF High Density Tri Fold Mat 4' x 8' by CFF-FIT
- CFF Slam Ball - Medicine Ball - 20 lbs - Non- Bounce Slammer by CFF-FIT
- CFF Slam Ball - Medicine Ball - 25 lbs - Non- Bounce Slammer by CFF-FIT
- CFF Strength Band Intermediate Set - Great for Crossfit, Power Lifting, General Fitness! from CFF-FIT
- CFF Strength Band Pull up Package - Great for Crossfit, Power Lifting, General Fitness! from CFF-FIT
- CFF Wood Olympic Rings - 18' Black Extra Wide Numbered Straps; Comes w/ 2 oz of Chalk from Christian's Fitness Factory
- Champion Sports 24-Inch Individual Plyometric Box (1 -24' Box included - Not a Set) from Champion Sports
- Concentrated Creatine Powder by CON-CRET
- Converse Mens Chuck Taylor Sneaker from Converse
- Converse Unisex CONVERSE CT A/S HI BASKETBALL SHOES by Converse
- Crossfit Shirt, Wod Father, Size: Large, TShirt, T-Shirt from TreadLife
- CrossFit Ultra Speed Cable Jump Rope by Rubberbanditz from RubberBanditz
- Cytosport Muscle Milk Powder 2.47 lbs. by Cytosport
- Dymatize Nutrition ISO 100 Whey Protein Powder by Dymatize
- EXF Rings - Crossfit Gymnastics Fitness Training from Power Athletes, LLC
- Fat Gripz Extreme from Fat Gripz
- Functional Fitness Pull up Assistance / CrossFit 41in Loop Resistance Exercise Band Set - #3, #4, #5 - 30 - 250 lbs (14 - 113 kg) Resistance / Assistance from Functional Fitness
- Functional Fitness Pull up Assistance / CrossFit 41in Loop Resistance Exercise Band Set - #4, #5, #6 - 40 - 350 lbs (18 - 159 kg) Resistance / Assistance by Functional Fitness
If you were to pick one item to have in your Garage Gym it would be a jump rope. This is one of the cheapest pieces of equipment but can give you a great cardio workout. Whether your knocking out consecutive double unders or just starting with singles you will need to get a good jump rope.
A thin yoga mat can be used for situps or pushups and also protect your jump rope from wearing out when your practicing your double unders. The yoga mat works great to use for foam rolling at the end of a workout
A pull up bar is a good addition. Not only can you work on pull ups, but also toe to bars, knee to elbows, and hang and set of rings once you get them.
Next on the list is a set of gym rings. You can do ring dips and also pushups. If your more advanced you can bust out the muscle ups. Intermediate to beginners can work on ring rows and pull ups.
A plyo box would be next on the list and is a great tool for building your fast twitch muscles for jumping and hip power. These boxes are light weight and can be moved around the gym easily and are very versatile (jump over them and use for box squats.)
An ab mat is a great tool to compliment your situp workout routines. The ab mat fits under your back in the lumbar curve and is a nice addition.
Kettlebells are great for building hip power and endurance. Get a 35 lb kettlebell for starters as this may be the most versatile weight. Over time you can add and fill in the other weights as needed.
A barbell is a great item to have in your garage. Load up the bar with a few bumper plates and your good to go on shoulder presses, push press or power cleans. Finish out the barbell with a set of clamps to hold the bumpers in place. The spring clamps can get beat up sitting around the gym so find an old milk crate to keep them out of harms way.
Yoga mats are essential for doing ab workouts or stretching or laying around after workouts. These mats are relatively cheap and can be easily cleaned with some soap and water or just sprayed down.
Later on you may want to spring for a timer that you put on the wall but can get by in a pinch with your watch or phone.
Take your time and build your garage gym up as you need and pretty soon you will have all of your neighbors joining in for Saturday workouts with you.